'Totally Worth It' gathers under one roof the best brands that will create passion and reaction from retailers, consumers and press. Selling a beautiful timepiece or jewel does not stop at the payment but carries through the life of the product. The team at 'Totally Worth It' prides itself on its superior customer service. Our goal is to make the client happy in all aspects.
The Totally Worth It full-skin alligator strap made with the best square-scale skins are all hand stitched and of course completely hand-made the artisanal way. for more
The straps have a colored soft calfskin lining back and one matching color accent stitch near the buckle as a reminder that the devil is in the detail. The Totally Worth It strap has been studied to fit perfectly on the wrist and wear so comfortably that it will be difficult to switch back to your old ones. They are easy to slide in and out between you existing lugs.
The suede strap ads a discrete refinement and elegance to any man's wardrobe. As Coco Chanel said: "Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury. The comfort of Totally Worth It strap can only be appreciated after wearing it, as it disappears* on one's skin.
Made in chocolate with orange lining, charcoal with purple or if your mood is bold in rouge-à-lèvre with flash blue lining. The sizes vary evenly from 18 to 24 with 19 as an odd size available. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions and inquiries.
*Make sure not to make it disappear too much as we count on you to be our ambassador and pass the gospel to your friends and colleagues.
• Size: Length is 28cm or shy of 11inches. They have symbolically 12 carefully punched holes.
Fits from short to medium to XL wrists as we have tried on every NY cabby with our various samplers.
Rest assured that your strap will come virgin fresh and microbe-free!
• Delivery Timing: one to six weeks.
• Water: The alligator straps are not waterproof (see caption below).
• Hardware: Unlike the cotton reinforced or synthetic NATO straps originally made for Air Force pilots to wear over their flight suit; when transferred to civilian use, the buckle would often be off-centered and be near the case of the watch. The Totally Worth It straps have be studied to fit on the wrist as close to regular straps. The buckle is positioned where your favorite nurse takes your pulse.
• Price: $475 for the alligator and $255 for the suede (+25% for special orders).
• Order: www.TotallyWorthIt.com
The 'Tourbillon' cufflinks, exclusively from TF Est. 1968, are produced in steel and PVD or in Rose, Yellow or White Gold. for more
The 'Tourbillon' cufflinks, exclusively from TF Est. 1968, are produced in steel and PVD or in Rose, Yellow or White Gold. Proudly proclaiming the watchmaking inspiration behind their phenomenal success, these gentleman’s accessories are fitted with a tourbillon styled on a watchmaking mechanism that is set in motion with every movement of the wearer’s wrist.
Through what appears to be the transparent crystal of a watchcase, the eye is beckoned towards a voyeuristic display of technical achievement. Design-wise, the non-conventional stem accentuates the functional aspect of the piece, preventing it from rotating on its own axis. All the 'Tourbillon' cufflinks are air and watertight and resistant to shocks and aggressions of all kinds. They come with a 2-year Guarantee.