Here are the steps to follow if you have any issues, concerns or questions on any of our products:
Watch & Jewelry Repair:
For Dodane, Linde Werdelin and Ressence, please contact us by email at email@example.com and indicate the following:
1. Watch model and serial number
2. Problem (Explain as clearly as you can what the problem is that you are experiencing with your piece)
3. Date and place of purchase.
After this initial email step, you will be asked to ship the watch to us. Please prepare as follows:
1. Carefully package the watch fully protected and WITHOUT watch box.
2. Include a copy of all your repair correspondence/history.
3. Include a copy of the warranty papers (duly stamped and dated by retailer). Please note that if your warranty isn't stamped and dated, warranty is considered invalid.
4. Fully insure the package for loss or damage.
Watches under guarantee will mostly be done free of charge unless they have been damaged/abused. For all watches out of guarantee, we will issue an estimate for your approval prior to actually performing the work. You will then be asked to fax back the estimate duly approved so that work can begin.
We have great watchmakers in the US who have been certified by our brands for all repairs. However, in some instance, we will need to ship the watch back to their respective factories. In general, for all local repairs expect 3 to 4 weeks.
Should we ask you to ship the watch, send as well the guarantee documents, please do so with tracking and insured at:
Please fax repair approval to TWI for Dodane, Linde Werdelin and Ressence:
Totally Worth It, LLC
76 Division Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901-2309
+1 201 894 4710 - Office
+1 888 894 6898 - Fax
+1 724 263 2286 - Mobile
TWI will need the following details:
1. Watch band, model and serial number.
2. Strap details: color, material, type of buckle if applicable …
3. Are you or your local jeweler able to fit the strap on without sending the watch back to us?